27th July 2018
This programme is addressed to programme directors and trainers of healthcare
The “Train the Healthcare Manager Trainer” is a three-day programme for developing teacher capabilities on emerging competencies for senior healthcare managers.
The Train the Healthcare Manager Trainer programme will be delivered in two identical editions, each of which will include:
- Presentations and debates on the healthcare management scenario in Europe (new leadership, dealing with complexity, the role of the manager)
- Presentations and debates on case methods and innovative learning methods for healthcare executives.
- Presenting and teaching new free materials for teaching emerging competencies to healthcare senior managers and executives in Europe.
Both editions will include most of the same topics and contents, with a possible minor change in each venue. Therefore, participants should only attend one of the two editions.
- Edition 1 – 24-26 October 2018, in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Edition 2 – 28-30 November 2018, in Barcelona, Spain.
Visit the FHME page here.
NALA.care joins forces with La Roche-Posay
Discover how the partnership will benefit patients
Leuko closes €5M Series A round
Learn more about Leuko and its achievements
EIT Health appoints three new Supervisory Board members
Join us in welcoming our new Board members